Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 Goals

I don't have a lot of pretty pictures to share with you, but I wanted to record my goals, so that I would have them in writing! :)

Quilts:
Swoon
Wedding Gift
Finish modern half square triangle quilt
Complete all the FWMQG Challenges
Make quilts for gifts

Sewing:
Sew project bags for myself
Make a Super Tote for me (just need to decide on an exterior print)
Make a cover for my Nook
Continue to sew clothes for the Sew All 26-along
Make Ben some clothes
Make Ellie some new clothes
New pillow covers

Knitting:
Finish Tangled Yoke
Finish Must Have Cardigan
Finish some socks for Hubby
School Sweater for Samantha
Sweater for Ben
Finish aran sweater for Henry
Hat for Me
Color Affection for Me

Other:
Finish some started cross-stitch projects
LABEL MY QUILTS!!

What are you planning for this year?

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a list! I plan to complete last year's list and a FWMQG challenge or 2. :)

    ReplyDelete