Monday, January 21, 2008

Whoops!

I didn't mean to fall off the blog for a week there, but life had other plans. Anyway, there has been knitting - not much, but a little progress. One of the projects I've been working on I can't show you quite yet, but I was finishing it up on Sunday, and ran out of yarn. Oops.

I weighed the first sock - 53g. The second sock - 46g. That is a BIG difference. Luckily, my LYS had another skein in the same dyelot, so it is finished now, and you'll see it soon.

I hope to have some more things to show you soon, and to get back on the blogging horse this week. I'm off to enjoy the last few hours of my holiday and get to bed early - more soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love those pink socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found more yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with pink 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed catching up and seeing all of your FOs. Looking forward to more of them and also your plan to knit from your books. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete