Monday, January 14, 2008

Sometime this has to stop, right?


I managed to finish up another project this weekend! Put some butter on me baby, 'cause I'm on a ROLL!

Pattern: Seaman's Cap from Brenda Zuk at Needle Beetle
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Mist - about 1.75 skeins
Needles: Sz 7 Addi Turbos and Clover bamboo DPNs
Dates: Tuesday January 8 - Sunday January 13
Mods: I added length before beginning the crown shaping
Thoughts: Great length, according to hubby. Very soft and warm. Love this pattern.

I promise this won't turn into a FO blog, but I can't stop the train!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 AM

    Your speed is tremendous! I think the only thing that'll stop this train would be if you (a) run out of room to keep all your knitted objects, (b) run out of recipients for more knitted objects, or (c) run out of patterns to try. Sky's the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, nothing wrong with a FO blog!! Good for you - keep up the good work. The hat looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a finishing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, what's the tally now? Do keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all FOs, all the time! That's a great hat pattern. I've used it a couple of times for Kevin's hats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is wrong with an FO blog? Leaves ME in awe of y9our knitting speed. needles go clickety click..even sounds kind of like a train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Wow! Turbo-knitter! I love the Seaman's hat. It's a perfect man hat. The scarf in my favorite colors. Keep on rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you!The thing to remember is you are having fun!I love seeing all of your FO's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Dave wants that hat!
    You ARE on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice FO! So wearable.

    ReplyDelete