Monday, January 07, 2008

Lazy


This pretty much sums up our weekend. Hubby received The West Wing series collection for Christmas, so we've been slowly working our way through the first season. On Friday we stayed in our pjs until we had to leave for family dinner. Saturday we did leave the house for a bit (knitting!) and Sunday we drug ourselves to the grocery store, but otherwise, it was much laziness.

I did make some progress on a few things, but nothing too exciting right now. I also ripped a few projects - 2 pairs of socks that were barely started, and my Alpaca Wrap (Otis attacked the center-pull ball a few weeks ago, and I had wasn't looking forward to ripping it all out to rewind, but I did Saturday night).

I started Rogue, but it's only 6 rows, so it's a boring thing to see right now. I'm also trying to decide if my first book will be Knitting Without Tears or The Knitter's Book of Yarn. Hmmmmm.

Back with more excitement later this week!

4 comments:

  1. A weekend like that every so often is just what you need to feel refreshed. Hurray for jammies all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's my kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with taking it easy. Especially after the holiday madness.

    ReplyDelete