Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 weeks!

It's not time to panic - yet. There is still hope (there had better be, or I'm screwed!). 14 days is a long time. Hopefully I can finish my MIL socks before then, but it may be close.



Now that we've got the kids taken care of, what about the furry babies in your life? Surely they deserve a handknit gift too! I love the snuggly Kitty Pi, which hopefully I'll get to after the holidays. Also of note is Penny for the canine babies in your life. And my kitties love catnip mice! (so much so that I had to hide their presents in the tip top of the closet!)
The TV offerings are a bit slim, but hopefully you'll find something you enjoy! Shrek the Halls, Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too!, Miracle on 34th Street, Disney Holiday Magic, Billy and Mandy Save Christmas, Meet the Santas, and Holiday in Handcuffs (again!)

I had intended to write more, but I have a terrible sinus headache, so I"m going to beg off. We had a good time at the party last night, though I didn't get much knitting done! Time to make up for lost time!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully that headache doesn't interfere with your knitting and goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday in Handcuffs is beginning to sound so tempting. I mean, if they keep replaying it . . .Ahem. Good luck with the socks.

    ReplyDelete