Monday, November 05, 2007

Give them all your money

I had a delightful surprise last week - Jillian over at Sknitty posted about the haul she got from a new yarn shop. I hopped on over to check it out, and not only were there gorgeous yarns, but the shop is run by Kris, my very first sockpal! Of course I had to check it out, and give her some of my hard-earned cash - and so should you!


Left to right - Chewy Spaghetti in Meandering, Mama Llama in River, and Zen Yarn Garden in Maraca. Oooh so pretty.

Where did I get it? Sonny and Shear which wins my personal award for best yarn shop name ever. Go. Give. Money.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo for stash enhancing! Wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need that kind of temptation right now... but thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Thanks, Jenn! Seeing that post made my day. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete