Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In which no one is surprised

While I'm trying to be "good" this week and not start any new projects, this clearly wasn't a priority last week.



The beginnings of Anemoi mittens in Louet Pearl (or whatever they're calling it now). For the record? I hate purling in colorwork. But I'm through the cuff now, so I get to start the chart.




The beginnings of the Superlong Wrap (Ravelry link) from the Knitting To Go deck, with the yummy alpaca I bought on the crawl. This one is on temporary hold because the lovely big cake of yarn was pulled apart by one of our four-legged friends (and not the usual culprit, as he was in his kennel when this happened), and I have to rewind it. Blech.


There is also a new sock around here somewhere that hasn't had its picture made yet.

I'm trying to stay true to the finishing feeling I had Sunday, but I haven't finished anything but the socks yet. I'm hoping for some good knitting time after school today, since we don't have meetings and I'm caught up on my grading.

Don't worry though, I'm sure a new project will sneak in there sometime. Wouldn't want to let y'all down now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, do keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you've started 5 more by now. ;)

    ReplyDelete