Sunday, June 10, 2007

We're very very busy and we've got a lot to do


Life has been a whirlwind these past few days.....

*Saw Khaled Hosseini Wednesday night (great - can't wait to read his books).
* Knitting Thursday (and the troops returned home)
* Knocked Up Friday (not me - the movie!)
* Work Saturday (no chance to KIP)
* Saw Patty Griffin tonight - fab!

There has been way too much time spent on Ravelry (I photo-ed and uploaded pictures of the stash (and bought myself a Flickr pro account - Ravelry should get a kickback from Flickr for that!) which took an absurd amount of time) and way too little time spent knitting. So for tonight, you get a blurry cat wrestling photo. More knitting content soon. After all, if I don't knit, pretty soon I won't need to add anything to Ravelry!

2 comments:

  1. Cat wrestling - woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Um, Patty G-riffin? Without ME? I have some very strong feelings about that. Oh yeah, I have internets! Will send pics soon.

    ReplyDelete