Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hours to go before I sleep


This is the current state of the hourglass sweater - a few inches away from the armholes. The astute among you will remember that this is my "24" sweater - something to knit (and hopefully finish) during "24" this spring. I thought I was doing well, but I'm afraid that the sleeves will take longer than I anticipate. That said, I am an hour behind on the sweater as I was too tired to work on it last Monday. I'll make up the time sometime this week, but right now I'm trying to finish up a pair of socks before it becomes March!

4 comments:

  1. It looks good so far! Don't wear yourself out tooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good. Nice springy color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color!! You can do it - the sleeves didn't take as long as I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I like the color a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete