Thursday, October 12, 2006

Almost Famous

Be still my beating heart. The socks got famous yesterday. There'll be no talking to them now.

(For more great sock pictures, visit the Socktoberfest Flickr group.)


BTW: The white blob is a spot of light, not a defect.
Here's the status on Licorice Whip - just a few more inches to go on the body, and then the sleeves. I think the sleeves will go fairly quickly, if I ever have time to knit them. There was no knitting last night, and there'll be none tonight, as we are off to see Wilco! Woot!


And, just to prove that I'm still knitting socks, here's the second Friday Harbor sock in it's infancy. Pretty exciting, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Congratulations on your prize! It was a really clever idea, and you have such a sweet husband to help you!! Happy Anniversary to you both.

    LOVE the color of your Friday Harbor socks! Can I ask what colorway and company the yarn is from?

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to hear how the Wilco show was!!

    ReplyDelete