Saturday, August 27, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggedty jig

We survived the weekend. DH did this. I did, well, I slept. And knit. But in my defense, I have done the ride before, but lack of bike time this year made me not want to kill myself.

But we arrived home to some very glad to see us puppies, and TWO packages! One from my good friend Lea, a late birthday gift (her birthday is the day before mine!), full of cute goodies - drink charms, bracelets, notepads. Cute!

And one from the lovely folks at Amazon. Since two of my birthday gifts were duplicates, and one I just didn't like as much as I thought I would, I had DH return them. And then, with refund $$ and birthday $$ in hand, I ordered. This is batch one: A Gathering of Lace (which I love, and has a great mixture of lace projects), Folk Socks (which has some really nice patterns as well), Socks, Socks, Socks (which has some blech patterns, and others I really like), 50 Baby Bootees to Knit (which is SO cute), and Vintage Knits (mostly stuff I like).
I also bought Adorable Knits for Tots w/ my Michael's 40% off coupon. So cute!

I have to get busy for all these babies coming into my life!

Trip pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment