Friday, February 25, 2005

Does anyone else dread the weekend?

And it's not even due to work, 'cause I work M-F.....but it always seems like so much time to accomplish so much stuff...but nothing ever seems to get done.....hmmmmmm.

Lately I feel like I spend more time reading knit blogs than knitting - but I find them so inspiring, and it makes me feel like I'm not the only one out there!

While I'm reading the blogs the TV is on for noise - I surf a bit, discover that the only watchable thing on is "What not to Wear" which I haven't seen in months - all I can say is OH MY GOD. If you missed this episode, titled "Ed," look for a rerun - set up that TIVO wish list/season pass. You will not believe what this man wears.....And wants to be taken seriously......yikes, but it does make me feel more confident in my wardrobe choices!

Off to margaritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment